Sunday 17 July 2011

My Birthday

Breakfast...
After a yummy breakfast the kids gave me the wonderful cards and drawings they had prepared for me.  Here is the poem written by Patrick.
It's time to scream
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
It's not about me
Infact, it's all about you
because today you're 43.
You look like you're 32.
You might not be as tall as a tree
but I guess I'll just have to settle
with my wonderful mummy.

I wrote this rhyme with 
all my heart, no help from Mister Lazy
but oh, stop now, I'm on a roll,
have a laugh, maybe two.
Today, let's all woo hoo!

I love you Mummy
and have a wonderful day.

Hooray!

Lunch...
We headed to Dee Why for lunch and a stroll on the beach. It's the height of winter but the weather is amiable.


Happy 43rd!


You cannot go to the beach and not indulge in fish and chips!

Speaks for itself!

Big Kev




Dinner...
I was excited to see my sister and nephews. We went to a local pizza joint and it was INCREDIBLE. I love the pizza here and the salad wasn't bad either.



Fun and Games....
 After dinner, we enjoyed a delicious White Port and birthday cake substitute...healthy bran muffin..hmmm????



Birthday Muffin...

No comments: